Would you like to seamlessly integrate security testing into your software delivery cycle, instead of having security tests pop up as an extra hurdle before deployment? We can help organizations become both secure and agile.
Using our deep expertise in both security testing and the software delivery process, we can help in improving the way security related activities are integrated into your software delivery process. Typical topics include:
- Which security activities should I do each sprint?
- Which security activities can be executed less frequently, for example only for by specific events or each quarter?
- How do I manage security related user stories in my backlog?
- What is the best way to deal with integrating security tests in the continuous integration server?
- In agile, how do I include security in my design?
Depending on the maturity of the involved teams and the short term ambition level, typical solutions can range from relatively simple addition of secure configuration checks and vulnerability scanning in the continuous integration pipeline, to full rethinking of stakeholder involvement leveraging behaviour driven development frameworks and the Domain Specific Language Gherkin to involve business, security officers and architects in the security requirements and testing process.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information.